- Supporting SJC
- Alumni Benefits
- Alumni Association
- Alumni Office
Time to Nominate for the Alumni Awards
It's time to nominate one of your fellow alumni for an Alumni Award.
We are now accepting nominations for our 3rd Annual Awards Ceremony that takes place Alumni Weekend July 31 - August 3. Nominations are due by June 30, 2014.
The ceremony will take place in Xavier Lounge, from 4 to 6 p.m., on Saturday, August 2. Light fare and cash bar will be available. ID is required.
How to submit nominations
- Online form
- Or print this form and mail to:
Alumni Relations Office
Saint Joseph's College
278 Whites Bridge Road
Standish, ME 04084
- Catherine McAuley Lifetime Achievement Award
- Alumni of the Year Award (one traditional, one distance education)
- Young Alumni Service Award
- Distinguished Faculty/Staff Award
For a full criteria of each award, see the nomination page: http://therock.sjcme.edu/association/voting/awards